The wooden Church of St Michael in a tiny village Príkra was built in 1777. In the thirties of the 20th century, the church was moved from its original location a few tens of meters higher. During the war, the church was damaged, and then rebuilt in the years 1946 – 1947. In 1968 it was included on the list of national cultural monuments. Patron saint of the church Archangel Michael, Hebrew Mich-a-el, which means ‘Who is like God?’, is the leader of the heavenly host. Together with him on November 8th a holiday of other disembodied entities is celebrated. Archangel Michael is portrayed as the leader of the Army of God, as a soldier in armour with a sword in his hand.