The Museum of Ukrainian Culture
The filial church in Korejovce, in the Svidník district was built in 1764. It is devoted to the Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos. The village together with the church was severely damaged during the Second World War in 1944, mainly the roof of the church which fell and broke during the explosion. Also the tsarist gate was damaged by the explosion. Then, after the war, in 1947, the church was renovated.