Wooden Greek Catholic Church of St Paraskeva, 1763

Monuments and temples - Churches

The wooden filial church was built around 1763. It was consecrated to St Paraskeva. During World War II it was damaged but after the renovation it was used until 1960, although in the village there had already been a new brick church of Saints Peter and Paul completed (year 1937). In 1960, a wooden church was moved to the Svidník Museum.

Our mobile app

a mobile tourist guide to Jarosław and Svidnik
Nasza witryna wykorzystuje pliki cookies, w celach statystycznych. Jeżeli nie chcesz, by były one zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki. Więcej na ten temat...